How It All Works
Host® Dry Carpet Cleaning System:
For effective carpet maintenance, a cleaning system that first vacuums and second dissolves and simultaneously removes soil is necessary.
The Host® Dry Carpet Cleaning System has an in-built vacuuming capability, coupled with brushes that ensure maximum dry soil removal and is formulated to dissolve both water soluble and solvent soluble soils and then to absorb these soils. Our Dry Extraction Carpet Cleaner is a modern-day product that has evolved after more than 50 years of research.
There are important reasons why the Host System works:
1. The cleaner is a soft, organic, natural product consisting of millions of absorbent ‘sponges’. These are moistened with a unique emulsion of water, detergent, deodorant and safe-to-use solvent. The millions of tiny sponges do a double-duty job. First, they carry the cleaning chemicals to the fibres. Host controls the amount of moisture. It does not soak carpet fibres.
2. The Host Machine brushes the moist cleaning sponges up, down, over and around the carpet fibres. The chemicals contact all surfaces of the soiled fibres, breaking the oil bond and dissolving the soil. As brushing continues, the sponges now wipe the dissolved soil away from the fibres. The action is similar to a moist sponge used to wipe up spills in a kitchen.
3. The sponges in the second part of their double-duty job hold the dissolved soil until they are removed by vacuuming. The few sponges that remain are 100% organic will fall to the base of the carpet where they are removed in later vacuuming.
4. Carpets do not re-soil as quickly because there is no sticky residue to grab and hold fresh soil. Because the Host Carpet Cleaning system does not contribute to re-soiling, regular, frequent vacuuming keeps the carpet cleaner for longer.
5. Strictly limiting the water used means that carpets are dry after cleaning. The sponges absorb soil and no soil is left in solution at the base of the carpet – so soil cannot wick back to the carpet surface and appear as a spot some time later.
Aridex® Dry Upholstery Cleaning System:
The Aridex® Dry Upholstery Cleaning System has a powerful wet/dry vacuum to pre-vacuum the upholstery before cleaning. The machine converts detergent solution into a dry dense foam with only 10% moisture. The unique brushing head, with counter rotating brushes and foam control switch, loosens, breaks down and traps the soil. And because the foam is low-moisture, it only penetrates the fabric and not the backing materials.
Once an area is clean, the built in vacuum removes the dirty foam and most fabrics are dry within 30 minutes
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Dry Upholstery Cleaning
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Book An Appointment
Need FREE Advice?
Host ® Approved Technicians | Aridex ® Approved Technicians
8 Overseal Road
t: 01902 658543
m: 07929 011545